Currently, the students and academic staff who decided to give up their rights to participate in the Mevlana exchange procedure in 2015-2016 academic year, delivered us their waivers. Now we started to the second stage
Those who prefered the Spring Semester for the exchange, are responsible for all the steps designated for the Fall Semester. They should follow the same procedure from October 2015 onwards. For this reason, we kindly ask from who prefer the Spring Semester not to send us their documents until October 2015. We will not proceed the documents related to Spring Semester during the Fall Semester application.
Those who prefer Fall Semester for the exchange should fill in below listed forms and send us by August 3, 2015 until 17:00.
- Student Application Form
- Student İnformation Form
- Learning Protocol
- Learning Protocol (for thesis term /Master and Ph.D Students)
For Academic Staff:
The points to consider while filling out the forms
- Please use the application period efficiently because it is probable that some disruptions and delays may occur arising from the varying dates of the national holidays or summer holidays among different countries.
- Please fill in the form by typing in the computer .
- Please color print out. Furthermore, ask for color print out from your host institution as well. We will not proceed black and white documents.
- Students should complete 30 ECT
- The Academic Staff should complete minimum 6 hours course in a week unless otherwise indicated Mevlana Exchange Protocol between universities.
- The Academic Staff should communicate with Faculty of Department Coordinators before determining their exchange period. Also they should consider national holidays of the host country.
- All the signatures must be complete. These signatures are belong to:
– Students or Academic Staff
– Coordinator of the Faculty/Institute/Vocational School
– Coordinator of the Department (The coordinator who is assigned for issuing procedure related to Mevlana Exchange Program within Faculty/Institute/Vocational School)
– Mevlana Exchange Program Coordinator of İstanbul University
- You will complete the signatures through scanning. However, please keep the original copy with you. We will ask the original copy from you when you complete the exchange and return to your home university
|1446 defa okundu|